Yes. You can use our products while your hair is in extensions. In fact, it’s important to keep hair moisturized and scalp clean while you have extensions and protective styles in. Our products are great for helping with that care routine.
The Avocado Cream Moisture Repairing Hair Mask is great for repairing really damaged hair that is dry, has heat damage or color damage. It also works to repair and moisturize color treated hair. This should be used every other day if needed.
The Honey and Sage Deep Conditioner is going to assist with shine and bring moisture back into the hair as well, but not for those with hair that is severely damaged. This can be used once and week.
Yes, please see list below.
- Moisturizing Hair Perfumes
- Blended Therapy Hot Oil Treatment
- Moisturizing Black Soap Shampoo
- Caribbean Coconut Milk Shampoo
- Caribbean Coconut Milk Condition
- Essential 17 Hair Growth Oil
- Crème Brulee Curling Delight
- Moisture Rich Hair Parfait
- Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer
- Pomegranate Passion Hair Elixir
- Botanicals Hair & Scalp Balm
- Silky Straight Heat Protectant Spray
- Shine Crave Hair Glosser
- Glazed Argan Oil Hair Silkener
- Aloe Berry Styling Gel
- Naturally Unique Loc Oil
- Totally Twisted Loc Butter